Magnets can be fun but they can also be plain and boring. To make your magnets fun and playful, make Rock Monster Magnets! These colorful funny little monsters will bring a splash of color to your fridge door. This DIY is affordable and easy to make. Let’s get started!
- Rocks/ Pebbles
- Marker (Black & White)
- Googley eyes
- Take your rocks/pebbles and paint them whatever color you’d like
- Put the rock on a clear surface to dry
- Take your black marker and add a smile or a frown to your monster
- Use your white marker and add some teeth to the smile
- Use the glue and stick on two or three googley eyes to your monster’s face
- Stick on a magnet to the back of your monster so it can stick to the fridge
Here’s some more info: http://www.handimania.com/diy/rock-monster-magnets.html
AND VOILA YOU’RE DONE!