Here, I will show you some super cute and colourful DIYs that are perfect for springing into spring!
5. DIY coloured salt sand
A beautiful and easy way to decorate any room.
-A mason jar
-Multiple bowls (numbers vary depending on the amount of colours you want)
- Begin mixing your salt and food colouring together in a bowl. Make all the colours that you want.
- Pour all the colours into separate plastic bags.
- Place one corner of the plastic bag into the jar and cut a small hole. This will be your bottom colour.
- Repeat step four multiple times and use different colours until the jar is full with a little space at the top.
- Seal the jar with the lid and tie the ribbon with a bow.
4. Decorate your plain iPhone chargers with washi tape.
This DIY is perfect for identifying your charger while still making it unique and cool looking.
-iPhone Lighting Cable
- Take any colour or patterned washi tape and measure some out to fit around your charger.
- Wrap the tape around in any way you want.
That’s it! Definitely one of the easiest projects on this list.
3. Marble nails
This DIY is very stylish and simple.
-Two or more new nail polish colours
-A white nail polish
-Room temperature water in a bowl
- Paint all your nails with the white nail polish.
- Fill the cup with room temperature water.
- When your nails are finished drying, begin to make one drop of polish into the water.
- Take the other colour and make a drop in the centre of your previous drop. The colours should make rings and float on the surface. Continue to make a pattern and make multiple rings.
- With your toothpick, drag the colours together as seen in the picture.
- Now, place tape on the skin that surrounds your nail and dip only one of your nails in at a time.
- Keep your finger in the water and twirl the toothpick in the surrounding nail polish (the excess polish should end up on the toothpick). Remove your nail and the tape.
- Repeat the steps 4 through 7 then apply a top coat to each nail.
2. Water colour dipped flower pots
This is a cute and easy way to brighten up your plain flower pots.
–Tie Dye dye
-Water in a bowl
-White ceramic flower pot
- Take any colour of dye and mix it with water.
- Dip your pot to the highest point that you want the dye to go.
- To create an ombré effect, dip another section below your highest point and continue lowering the amount of liquid on the pot.
For picture instructions, click HERE.
- Colourful Sharpie Canvas
A very easy way to trick your friends into thinking you’re an artist.
-Different colours of Sharpies
-Blank White Canvas
-Rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle
- Take your canvas and begin to make markings on it with your Sharpies.
- Once you have filled your canvas, start spraying your canvas with the rubbing alcohol.
- Wait for it to dry before hanging it or displaying it.
I hope you try out these colourful DIYs! More fun DIYs coming soon!!